The Complete Guide to WeGather
For getting started on WeGather, world's most trending social networking website that links like-minded strangers across the globe and provides an opportunity to undergo all the hidden and intrigued discussions that one can have, the first step is to set up an account on WeGather by following the article How to set up an account on WeGather.
The next step is to Log In to your account created on WeGather - WeGather by following the below mentioned steps and explore it. To ease up your task of WeGather exploration, a complete guide to it has already been provided below.
To Log In to your account, hit the "Sign-In" button at the top corner of the screen:
A new window will appear, enter your accounts 'Email Address' and 'Password' into the fields and hit 'Sign-In' button.
Congratulations! you are now logged into your account. Now it's time to explore WeGather. The first screen that appears before you has been labeled and explained below.
- 1) A search window, where you can search a particular 'Community (category)' or a particular 'Discussion (of a Gathering)'. By clicking on it a new page appears that has also been labeled and explained below.
- a) A search field, where you can enter a 'Community (category)' or a 'Discussion's Topic' to search. After entering the required name, press the search button next to it.
- b) An icon to create a new 'Channel' of your chosen name and category.
- c) All the existing channels of WeGather - WeGather within which several 'Discussions' are active.
- d) An icon to go back to the previous page.
- 2) An icon to search existing contacts or to invite new contacts, by their email addresses, in order to chat to them.
- 3) An icon to go to your WeGather profile page.
- 4) An icon to create a new 'Discussion'. By clicking on it, a new page appears that is also labeled below.
- i. A field to enter the 'Title' of your Discussion to be created.
- ii. An option to select an existing 'Community' or to create a new one, under which your Discussion will be categorized.
- iii. A field to enter the 'Description' of your Discussion to be created.
- iv. An option to set the 'Privacy' of your Discussion.
- v. An option to set the time limit duration, till which your Discussion will remain active. Once this duration ends, your Gathering can't be renewed or further discussion in that Gathering can't be made.
- vi. A button to press after filling all the above requirements, so to move on to next page. After the 'Next' button is pressed, a new screen appears requesting to upload either an 'Image', a 'Youtube video' or only a 'Text' for the cover of your created Discussion.
- 5) An icon to search existing contacts or to invite new contacts, by their email addresses, in order to chat to them.
- 6) The name of the user who created the Discussion and the time duration limit upto which that particular Discussion can remain 'Active'.
- 7) The number of people that are a part of the Discussion.
- 8) An option to share a particular Discussion with friends.
- 9) A community within which the particular Discussion is created.
Last but not the least, a 'Footer' of extreme importance at the bottom of each page is labeled below.
- a) A 'BUZZ Page' of WeGather where its users express their experiences with WeGather through messages, videos, recordings or articles.
- b) A 'Support Page' of WeGather where you can question, comment, ask for assistance or can report an incident to the WeGather's team.
- d) A 'Terms Page' listing all the terms and conditions of WeGather to which a user must be agreed.
- e) WeGather profile with all the listed 'Social Media Sites'.
In the end, to 'Log Out' of your account , just go to your 'Profile Page' (mentioned in step # 3) on WeGather and hit the 'Sign Out' button placed at the bottom of the page.
Don't worry, there are still plenty of rooms to explore, so don't hesitate, give it a try, it's worth your time. Happy Exploration :)