Apply to be a leader
Personal Development​​

1 secret to a happy fulfilling life

elise.gordon
elise.gordonHost

Drop file here to send
Expired
By host - elise.gordon
A Harvard study tracked two groups of men over 75 years and those with the most fulfilling lives had one thing in common. According to Robert Waldinger, director of the Harvard Study of Adult Development, one thing surpasses all the rest in terms of importance: “The clearest message that we get from this 75-year study is this: Good relationships keep us happier and healthier. Period.
https://www.fastcompany.com/90274181/secret-to-fulfilling-life-harvard-study?partner=rss&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=rss+fastcompany&utm_content=rss&fbclid=IwAR0SUTaxsINSBEDFS0UhWi1llVA9Gh98DuL0vlYlSg4PR5yf2-CzMWBbG98
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
elise.gordon
elise.gordon followed this discussion
Host
Are relationships your thing? Do they keep you happy?
5 mths
hamza.alaa
hamza.alaa followed this discussion
Host
This is eloquent.
5 mths
Host
An invisible thread connects those,who are destined to meet'
5 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
This comment has been removed
5 mths
Host
Interesting topic
Edited
5 mths
livia-meloadnan.khanbutwaani.yams
livia-melo, adnan.khan, butwaani.yams and 7 other people started following this discussion
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
It’s the most important thing in the world, to form good relationships, it can heal the earth and help future generations handle stress and depression.
5 mths
Host
I'm an introvert in an introverted city (Seattle), and I've never been interested in marriage / kids, PLUS I work from home, so meeting people has been tough for a while. Even when I visit family in CA, they are on their cell phones with social media, like folks in coffee houses here. We used to talk to each other. This is having a really bad impact on depression, anxiety, and loneliness -- particularly on teens. :-(
5 mths
Host
A multi generation study to confirm something really obvious.
5 mths
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Host
A great reminder!
5 mths
Host
empty room
5 mths
Host
What do people think will make them happy? Looks like entertainment and dreaming to be a rock star, which explains where we are today as a society. Blows my mind.
5 mths
Host
It's better to live alone, than being in a relationship with toxic people.
5 mths