Apply to be a leader
Science, Internet & Technology

$159 AirPods Vs. $30 AirDots

basira-poya
basira-poyaHost

Drop file here to send
Expired
By host - basira-poya
Xiaomi released its $30 AirPods clone called the AirDots in China. It's currently only available in China, but we got our hands on them. We tested both the AirDots and AirPods to see how they perform. Are AirPods worth the cost or can AirDots provide the same quality for one-fifth of the price?
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
basira-poya
basira-poya followed this discussion
Host
Which one would you get and why?
2 mths
bond.lue
bond.lue followed this discussion
Host
Airpods look like tampons in the ear. Buy studio niva instead better than this two products.
2 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
AirPods are pretty good ..been using them for near 2 years no issues. Worth the $$
2 mths
Host
I already seen this girl supporting apple product in similar video!
2 mths
lauren-abu, a-k, forrest.roy and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Just buy a phone with a jack. Simple.
2 mths
Host
We already know from previous videos that this person doing the review is an Apple fan and generally dislikes non-Apple products. Conflict of interest much.
2 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Where do you find Airdots at 30$ ??
2 mths
Host
You have asked a Apple Fan Girl to compare Apple products to competition? The Xiaomi earbuds are 1/10 of the weight but they feel heavier.
2 mths
Host
Ear buds won't stay in my ears,even with the attachment.
2 mths
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
Host
Wow an apple fan reviewing a product not made by apple...hmmm, who may win?
2 mths
Host
I think maybe you should take into account an apple product on an apple device can have specific OS features since it’s literally made for it... obviously a knock off wont have OS integrated functions like customisation, OS assisted battery monitoring, and hardware like copyrighted lightning cable for charging.
2 mths
Host
And we are all arguing about the products, some about the reviewer. Why can't we all just chill out and relax? It is not a life and death situation.
2 mths