Apply to be a leader

2018 Venice Film Festival's Most Glamorous Look

Drop file here to send
Your favorite celebrities hit the red carpet to debut the biggest movies of the year.
https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/red-carpet-dresses/g22864228/venice-film-festival-2018-red-carpet/
Image Credit: Vittorio Zunino Celotto/Getty
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
ashley-cooper
ashley-cooper followed this discussion
Host
Stars including Emma Stone, Ryan Gosling, Lady Gaga and juror Naomi Watts made appearances on the red carpet at the opening, which took place at the historic Sala Grande.
10 mths
Host
Which style do you like the best in this year's Venice Film Festival? Which celebrity's style are you always watching out for in these film festivals?
10 mths
emily.blunt
emily.blunt followed this discussion
Host
I like Jeff Goldblum's sleek, white tuxedo. I like men in white. Lol.
10 mths
Host
5b8d70f88ae54.jpg
10 mths
Host
Hahaha no matter how ugly the dress is, there's still no beating Bjorn and her swan dress!

I forgot to mention that it's now on display at Museum of Modern Art.
Edited
10 mths
Host
I don't know about Naomi Watt's dress. It reminds me of a bunch of post it notes on a wall.
10 mths
Host
The hell was Gabriella Pession wearing? I am speechless. It's so ugly! See through ruffled jumpsuit... Really?! I liked the dresses Giulia De Lellis and Dakota Johnson wore. They look stunning in red!
10 mths
Host
The showstopper being a semi-sheer nude gown embellished with beads and embroidered flower designs for the opening of her new film The Favorite made Emma Stone standout! The dress was amazing!
10 mths
Host
Sara Sampaio's dress looked so ridiculous. That huge bow made her look like a present. Can that bow get any more bigger?!
10 mths
Host
I like Stacy Martin looking effortlessly chic in her long waves and the different sequinned silver jumpsuit rocks. I like it when someone sports something different.
10 mths
This discussion expired and has been extended. Old guests received an invitation, but only those that accepted remain part of this discussion.
10 more people followed this discussion
afranie.baafinazirul .islam sam.noudoda
afranie.baafi, nazirul .islam , sam.noudoda and 7 other people started following this discussion
10 more people followed this discussion
More than 50 people have joined this discussion.
More than 100 people have joined this discussion.
Type your message...