Apply to be a leader
Health, Wellbeing & Fitness​​

5 signs of adrenal burnout

bernie.farr
bernie.farrHost

Drop file here to send
Expired
By host - bernie.farr
Due to the increased stress of modern living, Adrenal Fatigue is a condition affecting more and more people.
1) ARE YOU TIRED FOR NO REASON EVEN AFTER A GOOD NIGHT’S SLEEP?
2) SENSITIVE TO SUNLIGHT AND NEED SUNGLASSES?
3) DO YOU CONSTANTLY HAVE AFTERNOON LOWS?
4) CRAVE SALTY OR SWEET SNACKS?
5) NOT GET HUNGRY UNTIL 10AM?
https://www.bepure.co.nz/blogs/news/signs-adrenal-fatigue
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
bernie.farr
bernie.farr followed this discussion
Host
Do you experience these signs? How do you deal with your adrenal burnout?
5 mths
kiran-simra
kiran-simra followed this discussion
Host
One of the major causes of adrenal fatigue is getting insufficient sleep. Getting more rest is one of the best ways to recover. However, when suffering from adrenal fatigue many patients wake up extremely tired and ‘foggy’, even after getting a long sleep.
5 mths
10 more people followed this discussion
Host
Aging is often a factor in this, but chronic stress can be a major contributor to exhaustion too. If you’re one of those people who find themselves drinking more and more coffee just to get through the day, it might be time to look at the underlying cause behind your tiredness.
5 mths
Host
Adrenal fatigue sufferers sometimes experience a bounce in energy in the late evening.
5 mths
Host
Those who suffer from this have a difficult time dealing with physical or emotional stress. This is for exactly the same reasons that are behind that unrelenting feeling of tiredness. It all comes back to the low hormone levels associated with late-stage adrenal exhaustion.
5 mths
hmyd-bwzyn, kyle.broyles, raj.pawar and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Well in a nutshell, 'stress' is the trigger, any stress. Adrenal fatigue is when the body starts to not be able to produce enough cortisol. Cortisol is our major stress hormone, and so when we can’t produce enough of it you know, we get really tired because it keeps us awake, in the earlier stages, you might have trouble sleeping at night.
5 mths
Host
I feel like my body is shutting down and doctors just do not have a clue. I have low cortisol and am exhausted, extremely tearful and feeling pretty helpless as my body is very weak.
5 mths
Host
Lack of money is sure cause of stress. Too many bills cause stress too. Stress attacks your health and that causes more stress too. I need a vacation.
5 mths
tess.youngbsm-bsm-jsmmiloud.houari
tess.young, bsm-bsm-jsm, miloud.houari and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
I am confused. The doctor says eat frequently - it is good for the body. However, every time we eat the insulin goes up and when it is up all the time, we may get the insulin resistance - diabetes.
5 mths
Host
Skipping meals is not bad nor will it make you fat. It's called fasting. It has many therapeutic benefits.
Edited
5 mths
Host
The dynamics of all that I've been feeling all my life was totally covered here. The dynamics of the stress that has lead to various hormone imbalances, and digestive distress and malfunction, and mental fogginess.
5 mths