Apply to be an expert
shane.collinsshane.collins

69-Year-Old Dutch Man Trying to Legally Change Age

Drop file here to send
By host - shane.collins
Dutch media personality, Emile Ratelband told courts that his age does not reflect his emotional state and is negatively impacting his life. So he is seeking the court's approval to change his year of birth from 1949 to 1969.

What do you think about this?

Image Credit: Emile Ratelband Twitter account
This discussion is set to be extendable. After it expires, the content will remain, but all guests will be removed. After that if any guests decide to join it, more days will be added to the discussion
shane.collins
shane.collins followed this discussion
ahmed.rozaa
ahmed.rozaa followed this discussion
10 more people followed this discussion
karen-gibsonricardo.vitouleymohamed.toumi
karen-gibson, ricardo.vitouley, mohamed.toumi and 7 other people started following this discussion
karen-gibsonmohamed.toumitlaurens13
karen-gibson, mohamed.toumi, tlaurens13 and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
Well then, I'm 8 at restaurants where kids eat free face with tears of joy face with tears of joy face with tears of joy
Edited
8 mths
Host
So he will be OK when his 45 year old Tinder date shows up and she's actually 70??
8 mths
bwsy-lstwrkeita.bakarymckenzie.jo
bwsy-lstwr, keita.bakary, mckenzie.jo and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
How can he change first of all
8 mths
Host
So he will be OK when his 45 year old Tinder date shows up and she's actually 70??
Hahaha I know right?! Classic jerk move by this guy!
8 mths
Host
He looks like shit for 49, but he looks great for 69. Stick to 69.
8 mths
alexa-marcusalexis-rileylucian.marian
alexa-marcus, alexis-riley, lucian.marian and 7 other people started following this discussion
Host
If he succeeds in changing his birth date to being younger. Can others change theirs to be older and draw Retirement/SSN?
8 mths
Host
Think big picture! If this passes... what would stop a pedophile from trying to"legally change their age". Then it's no longer"legally" a crime to abuse children. This is sick and twisted. The world's demise is quickly approaching.
8 mths
Host
He wouldn't date me, I'm in my sixties, lol, but if I were younger I wouldn't date him even if he changed his age. He sounds like a narcissist.
8 mths
Type your message...